YFZ Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or does it seemt that the netting just doesnt seem to fit the nerfbar tabs that the ends are suppose to loop through. the inner most tabs for instance (towards the quad frame) opposing each other dont line up at all. the front tan seems to be in farther than the rear tab and that makes the netting strap not line up right. maybe its just me but its funky.

·
Registered
106 Posts
yeah. the nets sit wierd at the angles.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got the propegs and the nets seem to line up pretty square. Do have the standard nerfs or the propegs?

·
Registered
97 Posts
yeah mine look kinda funky to i don't think that they line up with the stock pegs on. I put them on three times and then just said forget it i got a race to go to tomorrow :lol

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i gpot the cheap ones without pegs or anything. black netting
from Alba

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
3 days ago I put the basic nerf bars on, and the webbing looked like it was put on by a blind person. A day ago I updated to the bars with the pro pegs and heel guards, and the webbing was almost right on. In the end I think the reg. bars just have some weird geometry.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
velocity: i think you are right. the pro version is almost dead on when looking at picturees and the cheap version is off.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
well mine are on the way ... I hope I dont have any problems.

I paid something around 138 shipped from atv addiction, couldnt pass that up :blah

·
Registered
210 Posts
its a pain to get the nets to be perfect with the angle of the tubing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ordered Roll Design pegs, heal gaurd and nurfs at the sand show in So. Cal (by the way was off the hook). Hope I don't have this problem but will let you know.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
these things suck!! they dont line up at all!! the inside tabs are way off. i think i can get my boot through the frame and the inside of the nets!!!!

ISNT THIS WHY I BOUGHT EM????????

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Originally posted by schwendi@Oct 1 2003, 10:50 PM
these things suck!! they dont line up at all!! the inside tabs are way off. i think i can get my boot through the frame and the inside of the nets!!!!

ISNT THIS WHY I BOUGHT EM????????
undefined
are you gonna keep em or send em back??

what does ac say about em?
i hate that b/c i think the ac nerfs look best.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
well ive got two rides on the nerfs now and they seems a little better, a little adjustment here and there and eventually they even out enough

1 - 14 of 14 Posts