YFZ Central banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an AC bumper through ebay brand new. Quality is horrible the bumper is not even straight and the mounts are way off. Anyone else have bad luck? :sucks

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I got mine off ebay as well. No problems with mine. It was packaged really nice too.

Sorry you have problems with yours. :(

·
Registered
479 Posts
dam, i just ordered mine, hope mine fits! :angry

·
Registered
213 Posts
i have had no problems with anything from ac, once in a whils u got to tweak somehting a little cause i haven't seen an aftermarket part that doesn't

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The skid was tweeked a little too, but the bumper is horrible. I guess they got some messed up jigs or something.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Originally posted by Heinriken@Dec 21 2003, 03:22 PM
The skid was tweeked a little too, but the bumper is horrible. I guess they got some messed up jigs or something.
What shape was the box in?
You might be albe to consider it a loss with the shipping company, get your money back and get another set.

If not, talk to whomever you bought them from and explain the situation. They may be helpful if they want to keep your business.

And take pictures of everything. Comes in very handy.

·
Registered
210 Posts
if you cant get it fit the bike send back to me and i'll take a look at that. pm me if you have any questions

·
Registered
479 Posts
mine is good... there are few little tiny imperfections, but fits great and was 60 bux, blu magic makes it look like chrome :rock

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My buddy (mechanic) from work wanted to play with them. He has some cool spit in his garage makes me wonder how much came from work. He got the lower bracket straightened out and moved the top left bracket a bit. Still a little off center but not to bad. The skid we banged one mount over a little to get it to slide on, it works. It's also on the bottom so F.. it. It was cool we just had a 12 pack and kicked it. Never spent any time away from work so it worked out. I save shipping and got to use it with out waiting for travel time which usually feels like forever.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
By they way they were boxed. I was told that was the way they come now, not shrink wrapped.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
AC has always worked good for me. the bumpers at least...... nerfs are a different dtory :lol

·
Registered
210 Posts
we pretty much put every thing in boxes now. it is cheaper and takes less time. so it cost less and that is some thing we can pass onto the customer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts