YFZ Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
QUOTE (3L3M3NT @ Feb 24 2009, 03:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750506
:mhihi: Funny, but a little disturbing that he figured that out. :wtf:[/b]
yeah your right lmfao. let me stick an air hose between my butt cheeks and see what happens!! lol.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought that chit was funny! I wonder if he was scratching one day and it went off? haha

I just don't know who would intentionally stick an air hose up their wooter?? :wtf:

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
QUOTE (Transplanted @ Feb 24 2009, 05:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750529
I thought that chit was funny! I wonder if he was scratching one day and it went off? haha[/b]
LOL, this cracked me up. I could just picture some dude standing around with that blower in his hand thinking "Damn, my crack itches. I think I'll scratch it with this." Then he was thinking "Oh, that feels so much better..............Ooops!! Wait a minute..............that was funny as hell!!" :mhihi: :clap:

·
Registered
416 Posts
LMFAO! that look like something i would do in a saturday to pass the work day along...lol

·
Registered
416 Posts
QUOTE (Transplanted @ Feb 25 2009, 02:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750906
At home or work? :icon_eek: haha[/b]
dude... going into work on a saturday morning is like taking a kid to chucky cheezes! the only people there are the worker's... no "company" people ever show up.... the mechine i run is automatic... i just stop buy to reload stock, grease the mechine... and im off and running for a hour or so lol.

·
Registered
129 Posts
What I want to know is how did he ever figure out he could do that? :shocker: . Was he experimenting one day or what? lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts