YFZ Central banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was bored, waiting on weekend for first ride since I put the YFZ back together; so took a few pics. :D JIM

Attachments

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
i like....its gonna be hard to pick the next QOTM....theres not much after arms, shocks, axle,swingarm, and hipers...

·
Registered
51 Posts
nice bike mannn n

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
i love it-looks clean and definetly race worthy. one hting though-whered you get that jack? been looking around and i see a lot of people have that exact one, so its gotta be good. gonna start picking up the mods on both quads, so i think im gonna need one. BTW-i love how you cut the fenders-really nasty

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
i can speak for Jim, those a arms are the silver that comes from LSR. they are not done because he was lazy and didn't want to wait any longer to go riding. :lol still looks kick ass to me. Nice work once again Jim :rock

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I don't mind. Well i haven't ordered them yet but they are $875 shipped from Bob. no worries, im ordering soon! ;)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks, guys....all the compliments make it money well spent; besides the fact that it handles like it's on rails now! The jack is from Costco...like 90bucks........JIM

1 - 16 of 16 Posts