YFZ Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i want to save and run a new front end. i will race next year and im not going to go cheap on this quad. I want to run long travel. Who has the best price for A arms and will PEP limited mass come for LT? are they worth it? or should i get ZPS? For 895 on the ZPS, are they fully adjustable? same with the limited mass at 750? I was thinking burgard or LSR arms. Help with with what to get and places were the best prices are to get them from!

Thanks guys,
Justin

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please guys help already? 16 views and no posts? i have seen you guys ordering shocks and chit :disgust

·
Registered
22 Posts
Burguard would be the way that I would prefer to go on the a-arms. I have had some of his products and they are top notch for the price. On the shocks You could also look around at other companies. I prefer Elka over everyone. I was lucky enough to run Axis, PEP, Ohlin, Works, and Elka this year and prefered the Elka's over all of the others for the $. Better construction and piggybacks are a plus. Yann will help you if you ever have any problems and has been know to take care of people extreemly well. Plus it is barley a wait at all.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no joke here but whos Yann? I need some more info on prices on some Elkas. thanks for posting too man.

·
Registered
43 Posts
if your not going cheap on this quad then i suggest either Roll, Laegers, or Houser arms and either Elka or Axis shocks. Elka is my personal favorties

·
Registered
117 Posts
I dont like to dis products that I havent tried, but all the reading I did on Elka suspension was fair at best. Dirt Wheels mag said that the stock suspension on the YFZ was far better stock than thier Z400 custom Elka suspension. The word on my local tracks is that Elka like Ohlins uses old valving technology. I am going to get my shocks revalved for +2" through a company called De Ressi (not sure if spelled corectly) They offer re valving on the stock shocks, and you can get tripple rate springs or even 0 preload to lower the ride height. Do not buy works, they are horrible, but I also heard that TCS is the best deal for quality -vs- price. I myself am still up in the air about what A arms to get. I always liked lonestar, but the burgurd with the T pins do look good and dont have to fool aroynd with old style ball joints. Hoped I helped good luck and race safe if there is such a thing.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I HAVE A ROLL FRONT END ON MY YFZ AND I ORDERED IT STRAIGHT FROM ROLL THEY FELT THE ELKAS WORKED FINE THEY SAID THEY HAD DONE ALOT OF TESTING WITH ELKA PLUS THEY WORKED A GOOD DEAL FOR ME AND I JUST PUT IT ON IT WORKS AWESOME SO IF YOU GOT THE MONEY GET ROLL ATLEAST I MY OPINION. THEY ALSO LOOK REAL TRICK

1 - 12 of 12 Posts