YFZ Central banner

a-arms and shocks

2K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Wolf66 
#1 ·
Allright guys I got my money finally, $2000.00 to spend on A-arms and shocks, so tell me what your opinion is, I was thinking about LSR arms but I'm not sure on shocks yet, also if you know of a shop offering a good deal live me the info

#5 ·
bob is offering that deal for $2000.00 which includes a-arm, shocks, rebuilt rear shock and brake lines, my question is do they rebuild your shock or send you a rebuilt shock and you then send them yours, cause I dont want my bike to be down for a month while I wait for my shock to come back

#10 ·
Originally posted by Mustache Ride@Jan 14 2004, 02:01 AM
lone stars with PEP triples. thats the way to go dude.
:stupid 1650 for arms, shocks, and SS lines and this is PEP shocks :rock :red

#12 ·
I've never owned aftermarket shocks, but the Elka Elites have high AND low compression damping adjusters. I've never seen any other ATV shock offer that feature and I suspect it offers a significant advantage.

I believe the late model Honda CRs have high and low compression adjusters on their rear shocks. I suspect others may also have this.

#15 ·
my walsh/pep front end is around $2200 with pep lines and the big can Peps 8)

#16 ·
When PEP rebuilt my rear shock on the Banshee, I had to send mine in, and wait about a week and a half for the turn around.

Originally posted by RESCUE YFZ@Jan 13 2004, 06:40 PM
my question is do they rebuild your shock or send you a rebuilt shock and you then send them yours, cause I dont want my bike to be down for a month while I wait for my shock to come back

anybody know?

#17 ·
I really want to see some pics of the Arens A arms, does anyone have them or know where there are pics? Thier website is old and not updated. I am going to go with TCS LT triple rates for sure, and as of now dont know what A arms. Still looking. Ebay has Action A arms for $500.00 I like them cause if I cant get the shocks right a way, they have 2 shock mounts on them. 1 for stock length and the other for LT. Now while riding on trails the stock shock's are a tad bit stiff, so with the +2" arms and stock shocks will be less stiff right? Ok now put your LT shocks on for when you ride moto cross and you have the best of both worlds. Although for doing this piggy backs res. would be quicker. But I heard that Elka is not so great and what other piggy backs are out there? :rock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.