YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an old 60cc tri zinger yamaha 3 wheeler that was mine when I was little. It quit running a few years ago and it has been parked since then. Well I took it and got it bored out and ported and stuff. Now I am tring to get it back together and was wondering what kind and how much oil to put in the motor. The oil cap only says 300Cm on it. The thing that is puzzling is the oil from the motor lubes the rear end also. Does any one have any suggestions. I really need help and the dealer doent have a clue. Thanks

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

We use Yamahalube Oil for this bike...

Engine type 2 stroke, Air cooled
Displacement 59cc
Bore x Stroke 44 x 39.2 mm
Compression ratio 6.6 to 1
Maximum Torque 3.6 ft-lbs @ 4000 rpms
Compression ??
Transmission speeds Single speed
Clutch Type Automatic
Oil Capacity 0.85 Qt
Carburetion Mikuni VM12
Starting system Recoil starter
Fuel capacity 1.06 Gal
Wheelbase 33.9 in.
Overall Length 51.2 in.
Overall Width 29.7 in.
Ground Clearance 4.0 in.
Seat height 19.3 in.
Front tire 15 x 7 x 6
Rear tires 15 x 7 x 6
Front suspension Telescopic forks
Rear suspension none
Front brake none
Rear brake Drum
Final drive Shaft
Dry weight 110 lbs
Approx. retail new $599.00

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Friend of mine has one... and the 4 wheeler version too. Plus a little help from :google
They did all the mods on the 4 wheeler, and installed a DG Pipe! Sounds Cool!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got my tri zinger all put back together and started it and now fuel is pouring out of the carb any suggestion?
I would check the float(s). Try to tap the on the side of the carburetor bowl but be careful as not to crack it- they're very thin material- if that stops it then you found the culprit, good luck

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
No
I would check the float(s). Try to tap the on the side of the carburetor bowl but be careful as not to crack it- they're very thin material- if that stops it then you found the culprit, good luck
How did you find this post from 04 and decide to join and then comment on it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 85 tryzinger 60 pull the rope firers one time then nothing two or three days lator firers once then nothing what could it be

1 - 9 of 9 Posts