YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4th gear WFO and just fixin' to shift into 5th when out of the dust :O there's a F'N 12" bump right in front of me :angry . Flipped, broke upper and lower a-arm, shock and nerf bar on the right side, bent wheel, sub-frame, a-arm mount, handle bars, clutch and brake lever and not to mention my thumb and shoulder was mangled up bad :cry . Can't wait to get it fixed so I can get back to riding!

Fred
(Still Alive)

·
Registered
27 Posts
whoa, holy crap dude. I hope you got plenty of dough to cover all the damages! oh well, good luck

Brett
Rock on :rock :rock

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Can't wait to get it fixed so I can get back to riding!
That is what I like to hear! At lease you still have a good attitude. Glad you are ok

My brother crashed bad on the white/red YFZ over the weekend. I Did nto see it but some how over a table top the back end got up to high and he endoed it twice. His helmet is smashed, I'll get a pic up of it. The YFZ was fine! All he did was rip off the front plastic, however a friend and I melted the mounts back to the plastic so its good as new! Frame did not bend, bars did not bend, no a arms bent NOTHING IS WRONG and he was going 3rd pinned at least. It was a nasty crash. Thank god for helmets, the atv rolled over him!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts