YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having a little problem with my front brakes on my quad and was hoping you guys could help me out. A few months back, my front right wheel started to lose braking power. The front left worked fine, and as you all know when you would stab the brakes it pulled to the left hard. So I figured maybe the brake line collapsed so I replaced them all with stainless ones and new DOT 4 fluid. Well that didn't do anything so I changed the pads and it helped for a couple days but now they're back to not working on the one side. The pistons move fine in the caliper and I greased the bolts going through the pads so I don't really know where to go now. Any ideas?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sounds like it could be a bad caliper. If you did all that, and nothing helped but new pads...I'm guessing the thickness of the new pads helped and once they wore down enough it was back to the same issue. If you have a buddy with another bike try his caliper. Just an idea.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.