YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to CT racing today to pick up some parts and guess what they had sitting there???? the new honda. I took a pretty good look at it and its nice bike. I dont really care for the looks of the front end but other than that its nice.

Heres the kicker, I was talking to the owner of CT about the bike and this came right out of his mouth, 34.1 hp stock. he said he was not impressed with the bike in stock form. he did say when he was done with it that it would be close to 50 hp.

Now for all the honda guys that I'm sure will see this and claim he's lying......why would the owner of an aftermarket parts company lie about this?????? Well I guess HMF's dyno isn't screwed up after all....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Interesting...I work about 2 blocks away from CT....I'll swing by and see if it still there and check it out.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
:yfz just like its always been and will alwsays be...... yami ahead in speed! :rock

·
Registered
625 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ_53@Jan 16 2004, 04:56 PM
:yfz just like its always been and will alwsays be...... yami ahead in speed! :rock :red
and what do you base that logic on?

Geoff.

G

·
Originally posted by Crazie+Jan 16 2004, 05:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crazie @ Jan 16 2004, 05:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZ_53@Jan 17 2004, 12:56 AM
:yfz just like its always been and will alwsays be...... yami ahead in speed! :rock  :red
I'll bet that my quad can beat your quad. Oh wait....that's right...you don't even have one yet. Atleast not one thats worthy of racing. :lol [/b][/quote]
YFZ-53 you have been OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

GOOD ONE CRAZIE U TELL EM :stupid

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Aussiequadrider+Jan 17 2004, 01:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Aussiequadrider @ Jan 17 2004, 01:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZ_53@Jan 16 2004, 04:56 PM
:yfz just like its always been and will alwsays be...... yami ahead in speed! :rock  :red
and what do you base that logic on?

Geoff. [/b][/quote]
idk...... just makin yami sound good :lol :rock :red

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by hondarules+Jan 17 2004, 01:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hondarules @ Jan 17 2004, 01:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZ_53@Jan 16 2004, 04:56 PM
suck up [/b][/quote]
ummmmm u must be confused...... cuz there is noone to suck up to except yamaha in this position and i know i aint gettin no factory sponsorship :lol :red

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Crazie+Jan 17 2004, 01:19 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Crazie @ Jan 17 2004, 01:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZ_53@Jan 17 2004, 12:56 AM
I'll bet that my quad can beat your quad. Oh wait....that's right...you don't even have one yet. Atleast not one thats worthy of racing. :lol [/b][/quote]
as for u..... noone likes u :blah j/j..... only 50 days left tho!!!!!! :rock , but my dad mite let me get it a week early to hav time to put my stuff ons o i can ride the weekend im supposed to :yfz :red

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Hmm Trey 3 posts in 4 minutes all right after one another! :stupid *cough*POSTWHORE*cough*

Anyways, the TRX does sound like does not have very much HP stock, maybe that is why its first race it took 3rd! Nice to see 2 companies claiming low HP numbers.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ@Jan 17 2004, 03:59 AM
Hmm Trey 3 posts in 4 minutes all right after one another! :stupid *cough*POSTWHORE*cough*

Yeah ok tell us something we dont know.....

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ DAWG+Jan 17 2004, 12:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZ DAWG @ Jan 17 2004, 12:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZ@Jan 17 2004, 03:59 AM

Yeah ok tell us something we dont know..... [/b][/quote]
a second time

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by Domination@Jan 17 2004, 07:46 PM
Looks like YFZ_53 is one popular guy :lol  :lol  :wtf
Nahhhhh, hes like a little brother that tags along everywhere you go.....pain in the ass but we still like um :lol ;)

:yfz

G

·
Originally posted by YFZ DAWG+Jan 17 2004, 03:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZ DAWG @ Jan 17 2004, 03:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Domination@Jan 17 2004, 07:46 PM
Looks like YFZ_53 is one popular guy :lol  :lol  :wtf
Nahhhhh, hes like a little brother that tags along everywhere you go.....pain in the ass but we still like um :lol ;)

:yfz [/b][/quote]
OWNED ONCE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blah :lol :lol

PAH HOW DO U MAKE UR OWN SMILIES LIKE THAT!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by Clutch123@Jan 17 2004, 04:13 PM

PAH HOW DO U MAKE UR OWN SMILIES LIKE THAT!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
and

1 - 20 of 30 Posts