YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
looks really really good. i love the red rings. what with that tube on the end of the breather hose on the gas cap though? also, are you getting the fronts as well?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Tainted Glory@Dec 8 2003, 12:19 PM
looks really really good. i love the red rings. what with that tube on the end of the breather hose on the gas cap though? also, are you getting the fronts as well?
Yes thats why the Front wheels are forsale with tires....the hose is just a breath hose? what would you like to know? :uhoh

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Originally posted by Sick4Fitty+Dec 8 2003, 08:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sick4Fitty @ Dec 8 2003, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Tainted Glory@Dec 8 2003, 12:19 PM
Yes thats why the Front wheels are forsale with tires....the hose is just a breath hose? what would you like to know? :uhoh [/b][/quote]
my eyes are playing tricks on me. for some reason, i thought that yellowish hose was attached to the standard, omg-wtf was i thinking :uhoh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts