·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which should i go for???????

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
no doubt the YFZ........ i hav ridden my friends 426ex w/ TCS and all that, then a stock YFZ and the YFZ is so much better :yfz

·
Registered
570 Posts
You can probably find a 426ex pretty damn cheap right now. That would be the only advantage I could see. :|

·
Registered
358 Posts
This is a YFZ forum so of course you are going to have people say YFZ. But then again even on exriders most people would probably tell you to go for the YFZ, its just that darn good. And another thing, If you were going to get an EX why not have it 440 instead of 426.

·
Registered
122 Posts
This question is a no-brainer of cource the yfz...... I smoked a 426EX with snow tires in the snow without trying ....... Plus y would u spend money on parts to make it descently fast when u can get a stock YFZ and smoke it anyway? :search

·
Registered
741 Posts
yfz OBVIOUSLY

·
Registered
453 Posts
If you were going to get an EX why not have it 440 instead of 426.
i dont know but my friend had a 440 kit by weisco i think and he blew head gaskets like every 15 hours of riding........but i see what you sayin

·
Registered
122 Posts
If anyone says the HOnda get off YFZ Central right now............stop and use your head for one second just one will give u a reality check.
YFZ all the way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts