YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you guys think a 250r will stack up against a yfz?

My brother just bought a piped(no other mods) 87 250r and says it will beat me. I say no way. See below for list of mods. By the way I have a 15t front sprocket too.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
*cough*hell no*cough* :lol they had sumone on here that said their stock YFZ would out run their 265PV

·
Registered
229 Posts
With the mods you have listed in your sig, your brother stands no chance in a straight line. If your skill level's the same has his, then the track shouldnt be a problem either. ;)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tommyboy450 how do you like that thunder alley pipe?

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
last weekend at Glamis I was running China wall against a 350 pv Honda and we were trading off wins to the top.. allways within a bike or so of each other.

·
Registered
122 Posts
u will be wondering where the 250r is while hes eating your dust the yfz stock could beat him easily and the yfz has more power it jumps awesome better suspention flys it takes 2-strokes a long straight away to get up to speed ive had experience with a blaster the yfz is way faster +all of the parts u have on it on 2 strokes u get in like 5th gear when on the yfz your in like 3rd or 4th. i got the thunder alley pipe it will run great when i put it on im happy with the price and i hear only good things about it ive had dobts but not no more.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Ask the guy who sold your bro the 250R what he is riding now 8) Betcha he has a YFZ :eek

·
Registered
229 Posts
Originally posted by King 450@Feb 20 2004, 07:42 PM
Tommyboy450 how do you like that thunder alley pipe?
I had a sparks before, and he TA is way better in the low and midrange without any loss on top. I would have to say that im very satisfied. :lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
ask korry ellis what it was like to get beat by JJ last season.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts