YFZ Central banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Looks like you may have had a hard landing. Did you make the landing, or case it?

·
Registered
362 Posts
DAMNNNNNN... send in some more... you look good... also how do u like the sparks exhaust? loud? power? keep on keepin on! :rock

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
DAYUM!!! Sweet air!! :rock That dude wasn't too happy was he? :lol :red

·
Registered
237 Posts
sweet air man! i hope you didn't case it! how long of a jump it that?
ride it like it is stollen!

Curt

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Originally posted by Quad_Z-400@Jan 10 2004, 09:44 AM
Very nice pics :rock :rock :rock :rock

My Webpage quadriders from belgium :lol :lol :lol
Quad_Z-400,
Welcome to the Site~! Would like to see more photos of your riding areas in Belgium. :rock

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The guy I passed said it scared him to death. It looks like I was close to him, but in reality, I was probably three or four feet away from him. I actually passed him going up the face of the takeoff, so there was no way we were going to hit.

It's tough to see in the picture, but the landing for that jump is all the way to the left. I would guess that it's about 75-80 feet to the landing, but the trick is, it is just after a 90 degree sweeping left hand corner. It's a really fun jump, but you're definitely not going to over jump it. I never was able to clear it on my Sparks 265, Laeger Pro-Trax. The YFZ just sails over it.

The track is Chandler Mountain, in Steele, AL. Great place.

Glad you guys liked it.

thanks,
.brit

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Crazie@Jan 10 2004, 07:35 AM
Hey Brit,

Is that the triple you were talking about at Monster?
Nope, this one is cake compared to the two at Monster. Monster is getting a NQRA race in March. Everyone that is capable should attend. It will be a blast, guaranteed.

.brit

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by YFZdave450@Jan 9 2004, 03:18 PM
DAMNNNNNN... send in some more... you look good... also how do u like the sparks exhaust? loud? power? keep on keepin on! :rock
I am actually running the TC pipe now. If you can put up with the noise, it's definitely worth the change.

.brit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts