YFZ Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally started putting together the build.
Vortex ECU - BNR - dyno by PEP Racing, HMF exhaust, FCI intake, faast flexx handlebars, tusk hour meter, AIS delete removal kit, -gYTR - 38 Motorsport oil catch can, Peak racing screen saver - Clutch switch delete plug - Four werx carbon heat guards back - Four werx frame guards - 38 Motorsport speed sensor block off - BNR softer throttle body spring -Houser handlebar mount - Removed spring on clutch
ASV F4 pro clutch lever and shorty break levers - Vortex ecu mount - peak racing -
Parking break block off - long star racing - Bnr frame plug, Houser +1 steering stem -BNR oversized coolant fan, Precision elite stabilizer.

Still need to install clutch, pep throttle body, pep pump gas kit, hand guards, seat cover, houser nerf bars, etc. Should be done here in the next month or so.

Dyno at 47 I believe. Shooting for 53 or so after throttle body and pep’s pump gas kit gets installed. Will send some before and after dyno photos as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure yet. Maybe PEP or FOX. Going to switch it out for sure but that will be last on the list.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice build!! What air filter is that? And how do you feel about yours vs a UNI foam… and what are the differences/perks of running your style?
Nice build again!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. I’m not sure about the difference in the filters. I’m sure they are about the same. This air filter came with the FCI intake. I have only ran the FCI filter. A lot of people run the uni and love them tho.

I have a updated video with new mods done if anyone wants to check it out.
New mods YouTube video

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
I have them. I posted about it here

1 - 13 of 13 Posts