YFZ Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2020 yfz450rse all stock parts except uni air filter pro taper pillow top grips and power commander 5 damn near brand new

·
Registered
349 Posts
I still want the bars. Having a tough time finding someone who has apple pay though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 YFZ450R SE
83 Posts
Looks identical to the pile I’ve got in my garage. Except I have the SE front bumper. Did yours not come with it?

·
Registered
301 Posts
is there a way to check shipping cost without going to the postoffice?
yeah, if you go to a carrier's website like usps, fedex, ups etc and set up a shipping label then you can find out the cost. you just will need to know the weight and dimensions of the package to get the cost.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Message me where to send it and do u want the air box filter and intake boot?
Did you happen to get a PayPal or do I still need to try and find someone with apple pay? I know I've been saying I'm going to buy these handlebars, just trying to figure out how to get you paid.

·
Registered
2020 YFZ450R SE
83 Posts
We need those too lol

I dont want to steal Kaleb or atvman's thunder here but if anybody else needs a set of unused stock bars, I got you and I do have PayPal & Venmo. They do have a bit of grip residue on them and potentially a couple minor scratches from removal but zero hours on them. I'd be happy to take some pictures for quality check for anybody interested in buying them. As mentioned before, my pile looks much like Kaleb's pile shown above with the exception of the front grab bar and I DON'T have the intake available. All parts have zero hours on them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts