YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought a new bike special edition and it came with the regular front grab bar instead of the special edition one? If so should the dealer fix that for me? Sorry if this sounds pretty just kinda pissed because the special edition one looks way better

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
I’ve saw a couple of guys over the years on here have that issue. If it’s something that bothers you try reaching out to your dealer to see if they could get you one or compensate you for one.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I recently noticed that on my 2020 Yfz...I’ll be calling the dealer tomorrow hopefully they will be able to replace it

·
Registered
3 Posts
I called dealer spoke to the salesman thank god he remembered me he said would talk to the part service team and would get back to me...if they don't call back today I’ll call back Monday

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I called dealer spoke to the salesman thank god he remembered me he said would talk to the part service team and would get back to me...if they don't call back today I’ll call back Monday
I called yamaha headquarters and they said they are responsible for making it right and if they dont call them back and they will deal with them

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I just left the dealer with my se bumper they claim it came in a separate box and they forgot to give it to me wich I think its bullshit since it had a price tag on it ready to be sold to someone else

·
Registered
171 Posts
Lmao.

My biggest pet peeve....

Dealers or sales places remove the supplied vendor sticker and out in glass case for sale!!!!!

The sticker is supplied with the products so the consumer can blast it on something and create advertising for the vendor, not for the dealer to profit from.

I’m sure your bumper isn’t the only thing this has been done with.
I Imagine how much stuff comes in crate from manufacturer that is never seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts