YFZ Central banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
221 Posts
Yes the barkers are top notch. Superior quality and sound. And excellent customer service. I’ll google him and give him a call.

·
Registered
2020 YFZ450R SE
83 Posts
What length fourwerx heat shield did you get for the head pipe? By the looks of it, I'd guess 5". I'm trying to decide whether I should go 5" or 7". Any input would be appreciated!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
What length fourwerx heat shield did you get for the head pipe? By the looks of it, I'd guess 5". I'm trying to decide whether I should go 5" or 7". Any input would be appreciated!
I purchased the 7” shield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 YFZ450R SE
83 Posts
I purchased the 7” shield.

I appreciate the quick response dude! I currently have the 7" in my cart as we speak so I'll go ahead and click checkout. Then we'll see if it fits over the anti-reversion bubble on the Rossier head pipe.
Thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I appreciate the quick response dude! I currently have the 7" in my cart as we speak so I'll go ahead and click checkout. Then we'll see if it fits over the anti-reversion bubble on the Rossier head pipe.
Thanks!
Is that the new R5? Those are nice looking exhausts.

·
Registered
2020 YFZ450R SE
83 Posts
Is that the new R5? Those are nice looking exhausts.

I actually got the R4 because I wanted to get it ASAP and their website mentioned extra wait time for the R5. Turns out I waited over 2 months for the R4 to arrive anyways so now I'm kicking myself for not ordering the R5 from the jump. I guess if I had to wait that long for the R4 I could be still waiting on the R5. :LOL:

·
Registered
2020 YFZ450R SE
83 Posts
Thanks!
I installed the 7 inch head pipe heat shield made by Fourwerx and it DOES fit over the anti-reversion bubble just fine. The rear heat shield fit as well but it's pretty well crammed in there because the Rossier pipe is so fat. Squeezing it between the exhaust and stock heel guard bracket was quite difficult but once I was able to get it in between the two and tighten it down all is good, no rubbing. Picture attached, no close up though...

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
How do you like the bnr spring with the urmosi ?
Oh man it’s awesome, it’s so smooth pry my favorite thing on the quad. I had BNR tune the vortex as well so the response with the smooth throttle just feels like butter.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts