YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like to start off saying thank you to everyone who answered questions I had and everyone whop posted any of the helpful information here on the forums. Here is my 2019 YFZ450r.

Upgrade List
Motowoz front and rear shocks
Motowoz steering stabilizer
Houser racing long travel MX A-arms
Houser racing MX linkage
Roll Design extended steering stem
Precision Engineering bar clamps
ODI Podium Flight handlebars
ODI Ruffian lock-on grips
Vortex ECU
Peak Racing Vortex mount
FCI intake with box
Factory 43 nerfs, bumper and grab bar
JSR designs reinforced nets
FourWerx’s carbon fiber covers / shields / seat
Rocket Machine and Design grease-able steering stem clam
Rocket Machine and Design - Pro Sealed Billet hubs
Rocket Machine and Design - Rear caliper mount
Rocket Machine and Design oil cove
Rekluse radius CX clutch
Rekluse 09 billet basket
Dasa full exhaust
BNR motorsports frame plug
BNR motorsports easy pull throttle body spring
Urmosi throttle
Works connection engine plugs, e-brake cover, and reservoir cover
Fasst Company Rear brake return spring and clevis
Alba bealock wheels
Maxxis tires
SSI decals graphics kit
TM Design-works poly skid plate
38 Motorsports oil breather
Sunstar Steel sprockets
DID racing ATV 2 X-ring chain
Powermadd Star series hand guards
ASV brake/clutch levers with dust covers
HMF tail light block off
CV4 Radiator Hoses
DP Brakes

Here are a couple pics of how it turned out

Attachments

·
Registered
139 Posts
Awesome!!

Is it easy to install the BNR motorsports easy pull throttle body spring?

Fasst Company Rear brake return spring and clevis. Are these worth it?

what sprocket size did you switch to?

stem height?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Wow, that turned out to be a sick quad! Let us know what you think of the Motowoz and what you have to compare to.

Fasst return spring and clevis are pretty awesome, I love mine. BNR throttle spring isn't too bad. Just need to remove header and take your time.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome!!

Is it easy to install the BNR motorsports easy pull throttle body spring?

Fasst Company Rear brake return spring and clevis. Are these worth it?

what sprocket size did you switch to?

stem height?
The spring itself is pretty simple, but like everything seems to be it is tucked in there tight so I did it while the exhaust was off and it wasn't so bad. The return spring and clevis I got because of Silsby and Shee, took a while to get here so I don't have many laps with it they can probably talk it up better than I can, but definitely has a different feel to it than before. Went with OEM size sprockets 14/38 just needed to be replaced. Stem height is I believe +.25, it is the smallest one they make just tall enough to clear the IMS gas tanks, but can't remember if it was .25 or .5 off the top of my head.

Wow, that turned out to be a sick quad! Let us know what you think of the Motowoz and what you have to compare to.

Fasst return spring and clevis are pretty awesome, I love mine. BNR throttle spring isn't too bad. Just need to remove header and take your time.
The Motowoz are great, personally I've only spent drastic time on Stock shocks and it's a big upgrade. Bought them on a recommendation of a friend who replaced his floats with them couple years back on his T Brown bike he had and said they were great. He's since switched back to a Honda and is running Elka, said he would still run Motowoz but the whole team is sponsored by impact so it's just easier. I can say Jim is one of the nicest people and easiest people to do business with I've experienced in my life. Honestly can't say enough good things about Jim or Motowoz if you have any specific questions let me know I can try to answer better or give pics of anything you might want.

I like the graphics,did you add subframe supports too?
Thanks, and I actually bought it with the BVC sub frame supports on it already and they are still on it, eventually I plan on putting on a new sub frame probably.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Baller

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Yea DJ makes awesome stuff. Side note not to be all stalker but your kids race B and 125 right? If so I’ve been watching those battles and you are having a great season. Also thanks for all your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Great looking bike! Where did you get the carbon fiber protector strips for the frame and spars? I need a set

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great looking bike! Where did you get the carbon fiber protector strips for the frame and spars? I need a set
Yea Jason at FourWerx makes all of it. The frame guards protect your powder and are pretty much cosmetic but the exhaust shields save your gear and are def worth it. I really like the frame guards too because they take an absolute beating that would otherwise be on my powder and clean up easily enough.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do they come with double sided tape?
Yes, the frame guards come with an adhesive promoter and double sided tape already on the carbon fiber. Just apply some heat with a heat gone to get them to fold with the frame and they go on easy never had them come off. The exhaust shields all mont with stainless steel clamps that go around the exhaust with mounting hardware. FourWerx is actually moving this holiday weekend and pulled their website dow temporarily or I’d link you the info.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Awesome thanks for the info. I’m a dealer for fourwerx. I’ll give Jason a call. Thanks bud!

Closer view of all the things. No problem. Believe he opens back up in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
45 Posts
They sure look good! Does the rear header shield mount with hose clamps? I have a barbers exhaust I do not think they have threaded bosses on their rear muffler tube. The headpipe does

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They sure look good! Does the rear header shield mount with hose clamps? I have a barbers exhaust I do not think they have threaded bosses on their rear muffler tube. The headpipe does
Yes, Barkers are great btw. Not a huge fan of this Dasa. Miss the Barkers from my Honda.

The last post was supposed so say barkers. Damn auto correct. Who did your graphics?
Ian at SSI

1 - 20 of 21 Posts