YFZ Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since vortex us currently out of the picture it's recommendations on exhaust and fuel controller to eliminate bog and help proformance I like the yoshi

·
Registered
610 Posts
Sorry but it didn’t help mine. I did full fmf k&n and deleted my AIS and it got worse actually.

I can’t freakin believe 5 years later people are still having issues with this. Screw Yamaha

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Sorry but it didn’t help mine. I did full fmf k&n and deleted my AIS and it got worse actually.

I can’t freakin believe 5 years later people are still having issues with this. Screw Yamaha
No way. Only 450 you can get new. At this point, I'll take the bike damn near not running. We need to keep the market a live. And that is getting hard.
I rented a turbo rzr1000 out at St. Anthony's. I want one so bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
649 Posts
I have heard PEP can flash your ECU and it runs terrifically well. I am going to be testing it shortly as I need a backup for my Vortex. I can let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Do razrs have that quick acceleration a YFZ gives you lets say like pinning the YFZ in 2nd gear in the street?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Anyone drill a hole on the rear plastic that is on top of the map setting to b able to change it on the fly?

Just wondering if it would look like kraaapoo.

I drilled a hole on my tmaxx 3.3 body for the LSN adjustment.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I did when I had it mounted differently and you barely even noticed. Now I have the Peak mount so it's easy to adjust.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Like custom maps? I’m not, just run the standard at the moment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts