YFZ Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If you are looking for a new ATV for your youngster, you’d be smart to consider both the 2018 Yamaha YFZ50 and Polaris Outlaw 50.

I go to my local dealership quite a bit and often take the kids with me. For them, it’s better than going to the toy store. There’s cool riding gear, and rows of amazing machines. I get the excitement. I mean, I still get excited when I walk in and I’ve been doing this for decades. Imagine the look on your kid’s face come Christmas morning when they find a sweet new ATV under the tree with the big, red bow? For the littlest riders out there aged six years and up, there are a few really cool machines. Let’s take a look at a couple of the newest, the 2018 Yamaha YFZ 50 and the 2018 Polaris Outlaw 50 – by the numbers.

Check it out here: 2018 Yamaha YFZ50 vs. 2018 Polaris Outlaw 50: By the Numbers - ATV.com

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
My daughters learned and are doing great on their lt50's that I derestricted but on the trails they are slow. In my yard they can fly around and have fun. I'm thinking of getting 2 raptor 90's in the fall for them,anyone have any experience with the newer raptor 90's?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts