YFZ Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just got a new yfzr and was starting to worry about the bog for it. I race XC with it and just got it this month. I'm getting a monster big core exhaust, pcv, ais delete and fci intake on the motor side of things. I had a very similar set up on my yfzx and the small or barely noticeable bog never really bothered me because it wasn't very noticeable. I saw alot of talk about the 14s being even worst with the bog and am starting to get scared and wondering if im going to have to spend a lot on a vortex ecu... Anyone with any experience or has the idea if its going to be close if not the same as what im used to or if my quads just going to fall flat on its face when i hit the throttle...

·
Premium Member
1,180 Posts
Add more fuel at 0 percent throttle . It will help the big on the both years . 14 will take a lot more though. Something like 25 percent more fuel.

·
Banned
291 Posts
No bog on my 14 stock and no bog with msd on it, but is forget which setting, interesting how some people hav the bog and some don't.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.