YFZ Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi
I just received the VORTEX ECU and I don't know which of all this high mid low x10 options will fit for my yfz450r 2014, Gytr full system exhaust & fuel custom intake.
vortex suggest me to start x10 map 1 and high 5 mid 5 low 5
I still don't understand what is x10 map 2 "traction map 1 12.7:1(pipe&filter) what they mean traction and what is 12.7:1 ?

map 4 power map1 track test fuel: "gytr motor" what they mean ? the "GYTR Ported Cylinder Head" ?

map 7 DRI what is DRI ? and what is (17-5-11) date ?
can you help me understand all this please ?

thanks
saar

Attachments

·
Registered
864 Posts
read the piece of paper with all the settings. start with 5,5,5 for the low mid an high then choose your map

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
DRI is Duncan Racing International. Most people that use a Vortex use Fual Map #9, as it seems to work best for them. Good luck. The GYTR motor is likely to be whatever you can do through GYTR-- like the piston, head, intake and pipe (all GYTR).

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you
I just connected my vortex for the first time and when i open the switch i see 4 times the engine problem light turn on and off
So i checked in the paper they gave me and it said:
4, TPS sensor input voltage high
tps connector unplugged
tps wiring short or open circuit
tps sensor wrong position adjustment
tps sensor faulty

font have a clue what is it.?
anyone can help please

·
Registered
864 Posts
you have to set it by rotating it a little.

Reactions: kilroy

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi
I just received the VORTEX ECU and I don't know which of all this high mid low x10 options will fit for my yfz450r 2014, Gytr full system exhaust & fuel custom intake.
vortex suggest me to start x10 map 1 and high 5 mid 5 low 5
I still don't understand what is x10 map 2 "traction map 1 12.7:1(pipe&filter) what they mean traction and what is 12.7:1 ?

map 4 power map1 track test fuel: "gytr motor" what they mean ? the "GYTR Ported Cylinder Head" ?

map 7 DRI what is DRI ? and what is (17-5-11) date ?
can you help me understand all this please ?

thanks
saar
\

just got mine in also and I'm totally lost as well.

16model
foci
yoshi rs-2
ais delete

leonard from duncan told me to do map 9 ---- 5,6,6

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
The TPS is on the shifter side of the throttle body as mentioned above you turn it to set it however, there is more to it you need to measure the voltage while turning it to set it properly. I think you can find more info on it on Fox250R's Vortex no bog thread page 25.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey guys i was wondering if anyone could help me outout? Tomorrow my vortex should be arriving and o was wondering if some one could help with what map to choose and what to set it at... My mods are dasa, fci, ais delete, and vortex. My elevation is 2780ft above sea level

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.