YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to be a bunch of us from here and tech over in the st anthony sand dunes the week before/weekend of labor day. Anybody else going to be there? If your on the fence, come on out! It's all ways a good time!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Well sounds like I'll have to make a plan.

Reactions: 06yfz

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
It's also UTV Invasion that week @ St Anthony, it'll be cool to see all the big money SxS.

This will be my first trip to St Anthony's, I've been wanting to ride the big dunes for over 10 years now.

·
Premium Member
4,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's also UTV Invasion that week @ St Anthony, it'll be cool to see all the big money SxS.

This will be my first trip to St Anthony's, I've been wanting to ride the big dunes for over 10 years now.
It's gonna be a fun trip for sure!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Cant wait to see the ppl who never seen the big dunes before :) pics/vids never do justice

·
Premium Member
3,873 Posts
Going to be a bunch of us from here and tech over in the st anthony sand dunes the week before/weekend of labor day. Anybody else going to be there? If your on the fence, come on out! It's all ways a good time!
i see what you did there

better bring your big girl panties, the hills are bigger then you think. it will be a great time

·
Registered
536 Posts
We just made a trip last week to St. Anthony....... Here's a few pics

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
buddah, I see your still kickin 450 Butt with the KFX 400. HA,HA.
Oh yeah, great sleeper..... That's my buddies 470 Honda racing against the green machine. The Kawi definitely runs stronger than my '09 YFZR480 ever did

·
Registered
645 Posts
434 jug, CP 13.2 piston, balanced +4 crank, Web 539 +3 cams, Trail Tech -16 flywheel, titanium wrist pin, +1 Ferrea valves, DT ported head, 42.5 FCR, 450R intake, Dyna ignition, Barker exhaust
Hp???

·
Registered
536 Posts
Little over 50hp & 34tq on KBR's dyno. My '09 FI YFZR480 made 54 hp & 33tq. Numbers don't mean everything, as you know. The Kawi runs better, no question. The biggest handicap on the Z's & KFX's is the flywheel. Freakin' things are boat anchors. That's the first mod I do when building the motors

·
Registered
645 Posts
Little over 50hp & 34tq on KBR's dyno. My '09 FI YFZR480 made 54 hp & 33tq. Numbers don't mean everything, as you know. The Kawi runs better, no question. The biggest handicap on the Z's & KFX's is the flywheel. Freakin' things are boat anchors. That's the first mod I do when building the motors
That's a sweet 400 man I would like to see that thing go one day

·
Registered
536 Posts
That's a sweet 400 man I would like to see that thing go one day
Thanks...... We went to St. Anthony twice this year and will do the same next year. I built the Kawi over this past winter and it was a lot of fun..... Some more pics from start to finish

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts