MSD Blaster
779.00 Shipped

Barker Full Exhaust
Pro Design Intake
MSD Blaster

DASA
Pro Design Intake
MSD Blaster

(Subtract 289 dollars from the packages above if you don't need a MSD or any EFI controller)

We'll continue to add sale items and try our best to price match any sale during the month of November.

·
Registered
579 Posts
any deals on full exhausts? carbed yfz's

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Any deals on rear Longtravel suspension setups for normal rear suspension setups for a 08 yfz. Along with a rekluse clutch kit?
Which rekluse would you prefer ? I see they have a couple of different styles to choose from.
Thanks.

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any deals on rear Longtravel suspension setups for normal rear suspension setups for a 08 yfz. Along with a rekluse clutch kit?
Which rekluse would you prefer ? I see they have a couple of different styles to choose from.
Thanks.
I love the rekluse exp core, but the z start pro is a very close second for my type of riding. We are going to run deep discounts on all suspension components that we carry. What brand are you interested in and I'll gather a package price for you tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
579 Posts
your in box is full
but my top 5 is
dasa
barkers
sparks
monster
fmf
you can pm me back or let me know when I can pm you

·
Registered
592 Posts
Going to need a set of dwt champion beadlocks kenneth! Any deals? I love the look of hipers but lord forgive the weight of em lol :lol

·
Registered
592 Posts
We have 5 sets of CB3 wheels in stock for 350.00, and we have other DWT kits available at different prices. Do you know which kit you want?

Thanks!
DWT Champion in a box with the bead lock front, and bead lock rears.... here's a pic of the package I was hoping for:

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
I love the rekluse exp core, but the z start pro is a very close second for my type of riding. We are going to run deep discounts on all suspension components that we carry. What brand are you interested in and I'll gather a package price for you tomorrow afternoon.
My clutch is acting up. So I either want a whole new stock clutch or a Rekluse of some sort. Im a rec trail rider,just looking to upgrade my clutch as it is getting to be very sticky and the clutch isn't as smooth as it once used to be.

What would you recommend?

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My clutch is acting up. So I either want a whole new stock clutch or a Rekluse of some sort. Im a rec trail rider,just looking to upgrade my clutch as it is getting to be very sticky and the clutch isn't as smooth as it once used to be.

What would you recommend?
You may want to lube your clutch cable and/or check your basket for deep groves as both conditions will cause a "sticky" feeling. I will gather up

·
Registered
592 Posts
8 or 9 " rears ?
Single or dual beadlock rears ?

Thanks
LOL, You are persistent bud! That's why I have a standing grand total of what has to be $5,000 spent with you now LOL!

I'll go with the 9's and would love a price difference of dual beadlock rears vs single. When ever you can get around to it Kenneth!

Reactions: kb motorsports
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.