YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a Yfz450r 2014 -2020 Service manual if anybody needs a picture of a wiring diagram let me know

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey i'm looking for a scan or picture of the 2020 wiring diagram! i currently have a 2009 engine and want to see if they are pretty much the same. i have the 2009 yfz450r on a small formula car and i'm switching to the 2020 yfz450r engine. hopefully they are similar and i can use the same harness. thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey i'm looking for a scan or picture of the 2020 wiring diagram! i currently have a 2009 engine and want to see if they are pretty much the same. i have the 2009 yfz450r on a small formula car and i'm switching to the 2020 yfz450r engine. hopefully they are similar and i can use the same harness. thanks!
I emailed to you last night

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ordered it through Yamaha gytr website it was 100 with shipping but it’s worth it

·
Registered
230 Posts
If you still have the manual would you be able to send me a picture of the gearing ratio?
I have 14 front and 38 rear which is stock for at least the 2019. I went to a 13 front and man was it a good difference in acceleration but once I put exhaust, intake and the vortex on I had to go back to a 14 front because it would wind out through the gears way too quick which was great but not for the straightaways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts