YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As I said my yfz won't start. Recently I just installed a Vortex with a FMF 4.1 exhaust and intake. I broke the tip over sensor while riding it one-day so I then installed a tip-over sensor delete and when I tried to start it all it would turn over but not fire. But I could be because I haven't started it in a couple of months also. Any ideas?

·
Registered
725 Posts
If your voltage is low the Vortex will have a hard time starting it. Try the stock ECU and also try with a battery tender hooked up and see if either makes a difference.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If your voltage is low the Vortex will have a hard time starting it. Try the stock ECU and also try with a battery tender hooked up and see if either makes a difference.
Ok I got a new battery because the old one was junk and now when I have the Vortex ecu on it will turn over and not fire but flash code 60 but when I have the stock ecu on it starts up just fine. Any ideas?

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hmm, that is odd. Vortex has a fault code 6, but not 60. 6 is the MAP sensor input voltage high so I would check to make sure it's properly plugged in. You didn't damage it putting in the intake did you?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm, that is odd. Vortex has a fault code 6, but not 60. 6 is the MAP sensor input voltage high so I would check to make sure it's properly plugged in. You didn't damage it putting in the intake did you?
No I didn’t damage it and I meant to put the fault code 6 not 60 I accidentally hit the 0 and didn’t notice before and after I posted it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts