YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
God I love that f'n quad! :hit: Buy it!!!! I would if I had a spare eight grand laying around. Then I'd powder coat anything that's silver to flat black and really make it look killer...... but that's just me.

·
Registered
215 Posts
id have it murder'd out haha

EVERYTHING black

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
EXACTLY^^^^^^ :icon_cool:

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
now that is what im talking about! best damn looking quad yet!

where did you find this? are there any other upgrades other than the color??

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I don't see it on the Yamaha site in the US. Canada always gets the good $#!& :mhihi:

I hope they have it available in the US. That is on sick looking YFZR :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
Its good that its only in Canada right now if that's true, cus if I see that thing on a showroom floor around here, I might have to snatch it up whether I have the money or not.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Looks a lot better in black. I didn't like the other colors but this one could grow on me fast. Especially all blacked out and I am not an all blacked out type of person but this quad could pull it off.

·
Registered
250 Posts
dad i think i want a new quad..

·
Registered
311 Posts
Its just got some really small changes. Other than the GYT-R front bumper, the SE has Zeus Fasteners on the plastics to make for easier removals.I already thought it was pretty easy.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looks okay...Not a big fan. Black has to be done right if you want it to look sick IMO.

·
Registered
416 Posts
im surprised the photo shop pic hasn't popped up yet....?

anybody....

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Stunning!!!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I love the black, but black shows scratches too much. Im a white kinda guy. They shoulda powder coated the frame either white or black.

Off topic. Does anything know if R a-arms will fit on a non-R model? Say an 04.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts