YFZ Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an 08’ yfz450 at least the frame is 08’ dude told me it was 2015 it runs “ok”whatever rear brakes need one solid pump before giving that good push back starter went out after 1st 30-1hr ride no metal in the oil filter good there has at CTracing exhaust kinda afraid to mess with timing and shims maybe after I put in so I’ve ordered the Rekluse cx, DB starter “don’t know who makes a good one or if that’s even possible to have a starter that doesn’t die”, a 24v bnr starter kit and rear tires but what I really want to do is put one ☝ f those wide seats on here can anyone tell me if someone makes them or if I can just buy a seat pan and throw it on if can buy plastics to fit the wide yfz 450 seat pan whatever I gotta do shave plastics zip tie any help would be appreciated I’m not powder coating just touching up just building to haul ass I’ll do the wheels though but what I need to know about is the seat I need a solution really like that look
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tread

Hood Tire Automotive tire Grille Automotive lighting

Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Gas Automotive exterior

Automotive fuel system Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire

·
Registered
244 Posts
It's not a 15. It doesn't have an throttle body it's a carb model. Wider seat you speak of will not work on this quad totally different frame and plastic setup

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not a 15. It doesn't have an throttle body it's a carb model. Wider seat you speak of will not work on this quad totally different frame and plastic setup
But is there a company out there that builds plastic that will do it? Also to be honest it looks like the wider seat pan plastic prongs lineup but if not they can be cut and replaced with metal ones I’m going to see if I can measurements of the wider pan to compare lengths

1 - 6 of 6 Posts