YFZ Central banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 08 yfz se i have crap load of money into......and time...... Sick of it so selling it i am in edmonton it is not running....it has jansen racing +2 front end standard length shocks new ball joints, tie rods also +2 rear axle all fresh powder coat, fast flex bars,lonestar stem, every bearing has been replaced, asv shorty levers, holeshot hds in rear maxxis razrs in front,blingstar front bumper, fci intake, carbon fiber motor mounts,nmotion shorty can with o2 sensor bung welded into exhaust,kickstart installed has hotcams stage 2 installed by tom at motts machineing headgasket was done at sametime .......NO battery,starter, headlights any eletrical not needed has been removed harness was made by ferocity on this forum

Not getting any spark not sure if its cdi,or wiring harness ....i am sick of spending money on it looking for 4000.00 i have about 10000 into it

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
If you decide to part any of it out I'll take that stem mad possibly the flexx bars pm me a price on both located in Saskatchewan

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sorry to hear you had so much trouble with the yfz. Kinda surprises me because the other time I seen anyone having to put a lot of money into a yfz was because a guy I know had run the engine dry of oil and just kept on riding it lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts