Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Yamaha YFZ450.
Good quad, starts, runs and rides great.
Kibble white valves
Stage 2 Hot cams
12:5:1 piston
Full Yosh exhaust
Gytr nerf bars
Pro taper bars with risers
G-FORCE adjustable width axle
Nac racing gripper seat cover
Parking brake block off
Swing arm and under frame skid plates.
Billet case saver
It will come on stock wheels and tires, not the ones pictured. Always starts and idles great. Rides good and actually rips pretty hard. It is ready to ride as it sits. BUT it will need the bearings in the rear carrier replaced soon as there is some slop, also small amount of slop in steering stem mount, not really noticeable while riding. Not looking for any trades unless you have a built 450 and want cash on top. Listing it for $2500 obo for hopefully a quick sale. Will consider all serious cash offers, Only selling it to purchase a different 450, already have two and can't justify three so this one needs to go. Can help with delivery some what. Located Brooklyn mi.

·
Registered
198 Posts
How many hrs on the motor?

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
2007 Yamaha YFZ450.
Good quad, starts, runs and rides great.
Kibble white valves
Stage 2 Hot cams
12:5:1 piston
Full Yosh exhaust
Gytr nerf bars
Pro taper bars with risers
G-FORCE adjustable width axle
Nac racing gripper seat cover
Parking brake block off
Swing arm and under frame skid plates.
Billet case saver
It will come on stock wheels and tires, not the ones pictured. Always starts and idles great. Rides good and actually rips pretty hard. It is ready to ride as it sits. BUT it will need the bearings in the rear carrier replaced soon as there is some slop, also small amount of slop in steering stem mount, not really noticeable while riding. Not looking for any trades unless you have a built 450 and want cash on top. Listing it for $2500 obo for hopefully a quick sale. Will consider all serious cash offers, Only selling it to purchase a different 450, already have two and can't justify three so this one needs to go. Can help with delivery some what. Located Brooklyn mi.
Is this still for sale?
You're in Michigan selling for that? I got screwed...bought my stock 06 for 3500....had its fair share of broken parts.
I paid $3100 for my 07 1.5 years ago. It was all stock and mint.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No this has SOLD, it actually sold pretty quickly. I thought that i had updated the tread at the time of the sale but i guess not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.