YFZ Central banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two 20 inch ITP XCRs for sale or trade for Kenda Claws or RAZRs. They have less than 10 hours on them, they are just too aggressive for me.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Pics?

Width?

Rim diameter?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Can you be more indept about what u mean by "aggressive"?? I was leaning heavily toward the XCR's and would just like to know your input. Must not like them if your selling them that quickly. They seem to be the best "traction friendly" tires for the type of terrain i ride (looser, hard packed stuff).

Price on wheels and tires. Pics also.

·
Registered
524 Posts
send pics to [email protected] and I have a set of 18" klaws on douglas red label they probably have about 75% left.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
QUOTE (Dustin Barger @ Feb 23 2009, 05:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750063
Can you be more indept about what u mean by "aggressive"?? I was leaning heavily toward the XCR's and would just like to know your input. Must not like them if your selling them that quickly. They seem to be the best "traction friendly" tires for the type of terrain i ride (looser, hard packed stuff).

Price on wheels and tires. Pics also.[/b]
I have these tires on my quad at the moment, looking for a new set cuz mine are pretty much worn

If I had to guess what he means by aggressive, I would say the traction, those tires will lift up your front end in the air when you drop the clutch on the hard packed dirt, it happened to me the first time I tried them out for traction, which is why I'm going with the same tires again

·
Registered
261 Posts
QUOTE (SyKo450 @ Feb 23 2009, 07:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750094
I have these tires on my quad at the moment, looking for a new set cuz mine are pretty much worn

If I had to guess what he means by aggressive, I would say the traction, those tires will lift up your front end in the air when you drop the clutch on the hard packed dirt, it happened to me the first time I tried them out for traction, which is why I'm going with the same tires again[/b]
How was the life on the tires? Both the GNCC's and XCR's are what im looking for but I think the XCR's are exactly what im looking for because most say they last about twice as long as the GNCC's. My quad doesnt hook in either 1st or 2nd on anything. Im talking from a dead hit, its bam, limiter in 1st instantly, swtich to 2nd, and as soon as im on the gas its on the limiter again, its as fast as a free rev in neutral i kid you not. 3rd it finally hooks and goes, but its fish tailing the whole way.

How do the tires hook in leaf covered trails? I dominate trees everytime i hit an uphill section with leaves on the ground. I destroyed like 2 - 3 trees within 15 yards of each other because my rear was fishing and i spun into them. The tag bumper just plowed right thru them tho. Bout as big around as a golf ball too, so no little tree really.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
I bought the tires fairly new off a member from here, I'll look for it

I received them August 31, 2007, and beat the crap out of them almost every day for at least an hour, bike blew up in May of '08 and didn't run up until now, they're pretty beat up now

I rode in sand, jagged rocks, hard dirt, mud, very little pavement (no more than 5 hours) so I'd say they lasted a good 8 months, and I sure as hell am getting another set of those soon

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They a 20:11:9 and come without rims. These tires do not spin at all that is what I mean by aggressive. They hookup in any terrain whether it is loose or hardpack. They are the lightest, quickest, fastest accelerating tires that ITP makes. They are 2 pounds lighter than RAZRs. If you want something light, quick, and with a lot of side bite then these are for you. Your back-end will constantly get traction through the curves without sliding.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Price?

Got any feedback?

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Exactly why I'm asking for some feedback lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My paypal record is perfect. I have a KFX 400 and a LTR 450 so I don't visit this site often. Although I thought I would post these tires on here because it is a popular site. Tires are in excellent shape and go to first buyer for $130 shipped.

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
4 posts man, anyone is kinda nervous about this

Say I give ya half now and when I receive tires I give ya the other half?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What do you have to loose through paypal? I have never sent two invoices for one item so I don't know how that would work. Send me an email, and I will let you see the pics if you are interested. I am not a damn crook, I just have two Suzuki made atvs so I spend most of my time posting on their sites. I only visit this site if parts are interchangable, via tires. $130 shipped aint bad for these tires.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyone. $130 shipped.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
$125 shipped

1 - 18 of 18 Posts