·
Registered
176 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Have fun man I am green with envy my first trip won't be till november
Right on. Where you going? You're not going to Pismo all the way from AZ are you? Glamis?

·
Registered
59 Posts
True, Glamis is a city and technically has no dunes. I'm referring to the nicknames of the imperial dunes. Yes, Dumont, Glamis, Buttercup, Ocotillo Wells, etc. Are all down there and separate. I don't know exactly where or why they're talking about closing down, probably wildlife like always.
Dumont is up by Vegas. Not down by Glamis.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Dumont is up by Vegas. Not down by Glamis.
Yeah I meant Imperial is Glamis. I knew Dumont was farther north, but I always thought it was in the death valley area. Thanks for the comment though, how is Dumont?

·
Registered
5 Posts
i live like 20 min from pismo, im goin for first time pretty soon haha. ill be the newb cutting everyone off, rollin around like an idiot. flyin over the razorbacks, sinking my quad in water. all of that could very well happen because i know nothing. but thats alright i guess, it should be pretty fun. you gotta learn sometime. im gonna do my best not to kill anyone. im the guy on the orange 14 450r. you'll see me around the end of july. they make a good snorkel kit for the 2014?

41 - 47 of 47 Posts