YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys.
Now that xmas is over i will start my little build on the quad.

Nothing crazy but built for my wants and needs

Ill be posting pics of the process.

Heres how it was stock and how it currently sits. Then so on

Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It currently has bar risers, full rossier, fci, pcv, 08 yfz cam,gytr nerfs and bill balance bumper. And took off stock graphics. Added the red grip frame protectors .

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice job on the seat! You didn't spray paint your rear plastics right?! Just wondering because I see the warning label on your rear plastic is blacked out.
Thank you. And no. Didnt. I just removed the rivits and took the warning label off. I took some stainless 18 gauge from work and traced the warning plate and polished it and ill be replacing it with that. Im waiting for the weather to warm up and put my graphics kit on first though

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok so handle bars are mostly done. I want to polish the rest of the brake assembly still but i was excited to get it on

I paint the stem rhino liner
Polished the clamps
Made custom length studs
Made .5 in spacers and polished thos
And of course the fat bars
I think it sits perfect for me
The final pics will be on another day

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
How do they feel. I'm still up in the air on them or flexx bars but as of now I think imma going flexx bars

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im not toally sure yet as far as riding goes. But its deff what i was looking for. I like that these are still rigid with the solid fat bar.

Some people complain that the flexx bars flap around and u can tell they are moving

The clamps u can barely tell but they are working still

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My joints and wrist are bad from bodybuilding. So anything that will help is worth it. Lol. I get pumped and achy after 20 mins in the trails up at my cabin

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.