YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, if you're reading the title I hit my chin on my front mastercyclinder today onderjumped a double and bit it.. I hit it so hard it friggen moved my whole assebly..

Didn't hurt much I rode about 7 miles back to my truck and drove 20 mintues to the ER where I had 3 stiches underthe skin and 7 on the surface.. I gotta go to the dentist tomarrow to see what they can do about my tooth..

Damn, I missed out on some rideing time damn.. Owell I will ride tomarrow.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
sry to hear that man......... was u wearin noggin cover (helmet)? :lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Some people have some major problems.. I get a private message from this guy named YFZ_TECH calling me names.. Why are people such idiots? anyways this is his message he sent to me like I could give a shit what his problems are I was just boasting that i fucked my self up and love my 450 whats to harm but this guy is just an idiot

Oh poor baby i went off a 15 foot step up the wrong way on purpuse actually i guess u could call it a step down anyways i came up probabley 4 inches short and bit it hard fliped over and landed on my elbow broke my upper arm then my elbow in 2 place 3 compound fractures had to be rushed to surgurey before the swelling got worse got put under the knife for 7 hours and spent 5 day's in the stupid hospital fucked off morphine and now it's going to take 6 monthes of rehabilitation classes and my elbow sticks out because of stainless steel plates and screwes and shit so i'm so fuckin sorry to here about your poor little tooth and some stiches u little *****!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I duno but he wrote the longest runone sentance I have ever seen...

Hes probably some 14 year old who is pissed, cause his parents wont buy him a yfz450. He probably got hurt him self riding his cheap huffy down a hill and made that storry about his accident up..

I don't want to call him a lier or anything but he has a problem..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts