YFZ Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been lurking the forum for a while and haven't posted once. Bought my '09 YFZ back over the summer and love it. I have no clue how many owners she's had, but she runs great. Came with big gun exhaust, i painted the two side panels black, Just picked up a set of paddles for the dunes and also ordered a new all black seat cover to get rid of the silver on my current seat :)

Only thing I'm curious about is what the red frame on my 09 means? Did that signify a specific model in 2009?

My next buy is going to be a YZ450F Fuel injected. I have been kind of kicking my self in the ass for not buying a YFZ 450R, but since I paid straight cash for it and own it there isn't any reason to get rid of it. Would only lose a massive amount of money if I did. So that's why I figure I'll buy exactly what I want when I go pickup a dirt bike :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
The red frame was just a standard with the white plastic, they have done it on a lot of yamaha models, the 09 efi 450r was the same

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.