YFZ Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS IS MY RACE BIKE FOR 09..COULD BE BETTER BUT YOU GOTTA WORK WITH WHAT YOU GOT..RIGHT??ILL BE RACING THE INTERMIEDATE CLASS FOR THIS YEAR..SO LET ME KNO WHAT YOU THINK OF MY BIKE..

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well yeah i think i can hang im ususually top 4 in all the years ive been racing..my teammate JEREmY HEADlee wants me to try out the expert class.. in the itp quadcross series..i can keep up/ pass lol him and hes pro am, so idk maye even teh expert class????

·
Registered
950 Posts
Niceee sticker kit.

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
You doing Int. in the ITP Quadcross? There's alot of good, fast guys here locally that are stepping up to that class this season.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh do you kno number 14??white honda last year he race novice???me and him had a good battle going on last round of itp..and i kno you kno jeremy headlee....LOL thats my HOMEBOUy.lol

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks man but need some new parts....anyone might want to help out arecer to racer???????LOL

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
QUOTE (og407 @ Feb 13 2009, 11:14 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746129
yeah inter. hopefully this year will go good for me..do you race???[/b]
Yeah good luck man, it should be fun. I just got into MX racing last year so this season I'm hoping to do the Speedworld and ACP rounds of the ITP maybe a Glen Helen if I can pull it off. I'll probably enter in the 30+ Novice or 450 prod. beg. claases.

I'm trying to focus more on local stuff right now though to get my skills up to par so we'll see.

QUOTE (og407 @ Feb 13 2009, 11:18 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=746131
oh do you kno number 14??white honda last year he race novice???me and him had a good battle going on last round of itp..and i kno you kno jeremy headlee....LOL thats my HOMEBOUy.lol[/b]
That's Joey Stella. I don't know him personally but I know he's the kid that won the raffle on that decked out GYTR '08 YFZ at Glen Helen. Last I was at DFR his TRX was being rebuilt. There's another kid I know here from my hometown, TJ Sisk who's pretty quick...neon green LTR.

No, actually I don't know who Headlee is.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh i figured you were one of the dfr guys....yeah idk tht was him who won the raffle thats crazy LUCky guy he prob. sold that and DID his whole bike ...lol lUCKY...well this year should e intresting...

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
Actually it's still for sale I think at DFR. Yeah but I would say that's pretty damn lucky lol..

Again good luck and have fun out there man.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts