YFZ Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been a member on here for awhile and have learned alot from the site. Figured id finally show off what ive been building on last winter.

Bought it in completely stock form and and got a deal in it i couldnt pass up. 95% of all the parts have been bought ether from here on the forum or from ebay so its been a budget build. Buildt it for local rodeo events and TT racing.

Mods :
08 intake cam
SLGH
FCI
MSD (buying a vortex this winter)
Full shorty DASA exhaust
Pep ez-pull arm
LT houser a-arms with elka stage 3 regular travel shocks
Fox podium x rear
Fireball racing custom shortened swinger

I have alot more planned this winter. Hopfully some motor work and a rekluse clutch

Thinking about going to the white and blue 2014 plastics and painting the frame black. I also have a blue 2012 r setup for mx so it would match a little better. :)
Thanks for looking and all opinions are welcome!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They say i helps for weight transfer braking into turns. But honestly it was just hitting my exhaust landing small jumps and i didnt want to tear up that pretty dasa.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Rath Racing can help get that thing at a national level TT setup. looks good so far though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.