YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to do a rebuild thread so I can keep all my pics/progress in one area. The quad is an 08 yfz450, I purchased it two years ago off a buddy that put maybe 25-30hrs on it total, was completely stock, and he was the first owner. The quad is going to be setup for xc racing. Sorry in advanced for all the pics but like I said i'm going to use this as my "blog".

Powder is metallic candy blue, pearl white, and gloss black
The mod list is as follows, i'll be adding along the way;

Laeger +1 MGC A-Arms
Laeger +2 Anti-vibe Stem
Motowoz LT front Shocks
Fast Flexx Bars
FlyRacing Start button
Nmotion Exhaust
Rekluse Pro Z
FCI Intake
Front DWT Beadlocks 4:1 offset
Rear DWT Beadlocks stock offset
Lonestar racing adjustable rear axle
All new bearing/seals throughout
Light Speed carbon fiber frame guards
All new Maier white carbon fiber plastics
Fourwerx carbon fiber hood
IMS oversized gas tank
Extended ss brake lines
Armadillo chassis skid
Armadillo Swing arm skid modified
FBI Motorsports sprocket guard
FBI Motorsports drop grab bar
PRM front bumper
Cycra Pro Bend hand guards

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nmotion Exhaust

Nmotion Exhaust after powder coating

I picked up all the powder coated parts last night so I briefly unwrapped them, pictures do the powder job no justice, plus they are pretty dusty

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My favorite part of the build, new set of front Motowoz shocks, they are so bada$$ I don't want to get them dirty

A lot of parts are ordered and haven't came in or I just don't have pics yet, I am going to try and update as much as possible.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Looks great!! I need to start a few of these build threads, I like seeing progress pics. Im sure yours is gonna turn out awesome. Good luck this season

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I've not been very good at keeping up with my build thread but I have a few progress pics. I'm getting pretty close to having all the parts ordered and in hand, a few odd n in's i'm still needing.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hell yea, I'm doing a rebuild right now too. Ill start a thread as soon as everything comes back from powder (all gloss black). I have an 08 with low hours and I'm doing a +2 XC build. Good luck can't wait to see the finished product.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.