YFZ Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,140 Posts
Jetting sounds way rich, lid on and stock exhaust you should be around a 45p -165-168m.

·
Super Moderator
3,140 Posts
what is your jetting at now?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I saw this in another thread and they had a similar problem.

"
IT WAS THE THROTTLE SHUT OFF SENSOR IN THE CARB. I SIMPLY CUT THE WIRES ON THE CARB SIDE OF THE CONNECTOR AND SPLICED THEM TOGETHER ON THE CONNECTOR SIDE TO BYPASS IT.
THIS IS A SAFTY SHUT OFF THAT YAMAHA PUTS IN SHOULD THE THROTTLE STICK WHILE OPEN.
A SHOP CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW TO DO THIS! YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT THROUGH THE GRAPE VINE.

NOW YOU KNOW"

They would give gas and bog down. Maybe try this...?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If the bike idles fine, your p should be fine. It's your m jet that controls throttle while your p jet controls how it idles. I would say bring the jet down to 140 and see what happens. Then you should be running a little lean but you can adjust from there.
Ok bro ill try that tyDd
I saw this in another thread and they had a similar problem.

"
IT WAS THE THROTTLE SHUT OFF SENSOR IN THE CARB. I SIMPLY CUT THE WIRES ON THE CARB SIDE OF THE CONNECTOR AND SPLICED THEM TOGETHER ON THE CONNECTOR SIDE TO BYPASS IT.
THIS IS A SAFTY SHUT OFF THAT YAMAHA PUTS IN SHOULD THE THROTTLE STICK WHILE OPEN.
A SHOP CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW TO DO THIS! YOU HAVE TO FIND OUT THROUGH THE GRAPE VINE.

NOW YOU KNOW"

They would give gas and bog down. Maybe try this...?
Ok ill try it ty bro!!
Tors delete bypass. TPS delete/bypass. ^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ill try that next bro ty

1 - 15 of 15 Posts