YFZ Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys-

Just bought another YFZ and would like to pick up a few pieces for it. I need a Right side headlight with mounting hardware, a taillight, and an airbox lid.

PM me if you have anything and we can work out the details.

Thanks everyone and have a great day!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I have a pair of headlights for sale if interested?? Also a pair of Maier airducts

·
Registered
453 Posts
The Maiers are New, the OEM headlights are used but are in mint shape, comes with sockets, H6M bulbs, no broken tabs or cracks. lens are clear not hazed. I would like to get $50 for the Maier air ducts and $80 for the pair of OEMs. Prices include shipping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Maiers are New, the OEM headlights are used but are in mint shape, comes with sockets, H6M bulbs, no broken tabs or cracks. lens are clear not hazed. I would like to get $50 for the Maier air ducts and $80 for the pair of OEMs. Prices include shipping.
Def interested in the headlights. Is all hardware included with them?(the little metal pieces that go from frame to bottom of light.)

PM me if you can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.