YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all first post, just picked up a 05 with long travel and elks shocks+ rear has link. My issue is I went to the sand first ride and I go about 20 feet and my bars want to get ripped out of my hands left to right, I can only ride about 10min before I'm worn out. I do not no what a arms it has (no info on them) the guy before me was about 140lbs I'm 260. I'm clearly heavy for the springs, It has stock stem. It has about 1" of camber and caster looks about 0. Any ideas on what to look at would be awesome thanks

·
Registered
168 Posts
Like you said, you need stiffer springs. It is probably setting the alignment off when the suspension is has weight on it. Check your toe, if it is not straight, it could definitely be causing the issue. Line it up on square tiles to check it while on it. If all that is okay, try a stabilizer and a houser steering stem. The stem is supposed to eliminate bump steer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.