Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by Clutch123@Feb 4 2004, 04:19 PM
Around June 6 i think
Yeah around June

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for asking...I was wondering the same thing myself. Been trying to decide when I am going to purchase one.

Thought about buying one now with about 3k down and finance the rest through Yamaha and finish paying it off in a couple months. Or I could wait about 2 months and pay cash. Or I could wait 4+ months and buy an 05'.

Decided not to do the financing since somebody here stated the YFZ is not available on the 0% for 12 months promotion.

2 months for an 04' or 4 months for an 05'?? HMMMMM :re

The Warrior may just have to do until June.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Same thing for me but iv got a Blaster! :rock

·
Registered
812 Posts
Most new year models don't come out until September - October. That's when the '04 Raptors came out last year anyway. The only reason the YFZ's were available so early was because they were released early because they were a new model, so I wouldn't expect the '05's until at least September.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by Earnhard3@Feb 4 2004, 07:16 PM
would the price be the same you think?
I would assume the same price.

And yeah Woody is right, the specs will probably be release around June but the quad not out till August/Sept.

G

·
Originally posted by Earnhard3@Feb 4 2004, 07:16 PM
would the price be the same you think?
No, if you buy an 04 when the 05's come out, you will get a great deal. If you dont mine an 04

NOT SURE IF ANY WILL BE LEFT THOUGH! :rock

·
Registered
453 Posts
in the new dirt wheels they said if they change the displacement it wouldn't be this year. so far the only thing they've changed is the headlights. they have the zenon bulbs or whatever they're called with the slight blue tint.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Originally posted by Pjw350@Feb 5 2004, 06:01 AM
Woody then how did my cousin buy his 04 raptor in June? Im guessin the 05's will come out 1st week of june
It's interesting you bring that up because I went and looked at when I bought one of my '04 Raptors and I purchased it in June, but it was because they had made some changes (shocks and one way) and they ran out of '03's early, so they just started releasing the '04's. I still wouldn't expect them until August or so, but one can never be sure.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by Woody_YFZ+Feb 10 2004, 12:39 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Woody_YFZ @ Feb 10 2004, 12:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Pjw350@Feb 5 2004, 06:01 AM
Woody then how did my cousin buy his 04 raptor in June? Im guessin the 05's will come out 1st week of june
It's interesting you bring that up because I went and looked at when I bought one of my '04 Raptors and I purchased it in June, but it was because they had made some changes (shocks and one way) and they ran out of '03's early, so they just started releasing the '04's. I still wouldn't expect them until August or so, but one can never be sure. [/b][/quote]
looks like the yfz's are going pretty fast too....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts