YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The motor just had a fresh topend done. Not even 10 minutes on the new piston, rings, and valve springs/seals. Possibly spun a crank bearing, had a shop check it out and everything is still in spec. however i am not POSITIVE that it is the crank bearing, the shop just diagnosed that as the problem due to the symptoms. It may have been electrical as we found wires hanging after the motor teardown.

The motor is being parted out as well, it is not whole anymore.
Sale pending on, inner cases, head, and cylinder.
Everything else is still available.

Everything else on the quad is in great condition! I have a CLEAN title/bill of sale for the frame so that is all good.

PM me for prices, pics, and more info, i should have a parts list up within a week or so.

EVERYTHING MUST GO!

Parts List-
Complete Wiring Harness - $90
Front Rims (pair) w/ 25% tread on tires - $75
Rear Rims (pair) w/ 50% tread - $75
Front Hubs - $45
Frame - $300 (sale pending)
Sub Frame - $75
Steering Stem (stock length) - $40
A-arms - $25 (each)
Front Calipers - $50 (each)
Rear Caliper - $50
Fenders (complete) - $300 w/ seat
Gas Tank - $25
Carb - $125
Rear Shock - $60
Front Shocks (pair) - $150
Headlights - $40
Oil Tank - $35
Header - $30
Big Gun Race Series S/O - $140
Swingarm - $125
Axle Carrier - $60
Front Bumper - $55 (aftermarket, but unsure of brand)
Grab Bar - $45 (aftermarket, but unsure of brand)
Fly Racing Quad Bend Bars - $25

I'm probably forgettting something, but just pm me with whatever you are interested in and ill get you more info and pics! I have the WHOLE quad, meaning every single part is there, let me know what ya need.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Damn, thats the graphics kit that i want. Did you order that from the DMPcovers website? Or did u find it somewhere else. I cant seem to find a phone number for them and i honestly dont like giving my card info over the net.

·
Registered
461 Posts
I would like to have the chasis and the engine, but the engine is way to high, I purchased a similar one the other day with a HC piston and new crank for $500. If you want to shoot me a price on the chasis just PM me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (CMAT @ Feb 23 2009, 10:15 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750131
I would like to have the chasis and the engine, but the engine is way to high, I purchased a similar one the other day with a HC piston and new crank for $500. If you want to shoot me a price on the chasis just PM me.[/b]
Im just gonna part it out, thanks though.

·
Premium Member
12,069 Posts
Pm me price on frame + title with shipping to 80916.

In the mean time try to create a list of parts and a asking price for this add.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts