YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I’m looking for mud caps for my rear wheels on my ‘16 YFZ. I looked around and found a mud cap that fits on the stock rim (made for it actually) which is perfect since I’m not ready to break out $500 for beadlocks.
it says the mud cap only fits the ‘09... had the rear wheel rim changed from ‘09 to ‘16 or present?? I don’t see how but wanted someone’s knowledge before I bought it. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I have rear wheels from my 02 banshee and 04 yfz and they look the same as the new wheels on my 16 just not black. Illl take a comparison picture Post a link of those mud plugs

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
So I guess they did change, the black wheels are off my 16 yfz and the other 2 are from the earlier 2000’s all 9” oem

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

So here are the mud plugs for the stock rear wheel! They do fit perfectly!! Interesting design but works well! For some reason it won’t allow me to drop the link, but just search for yfz rear wheel mud plug and one of the choices will be this one off a website called Etsy. Shipped from Argentina but worth it!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
That’s cool your quad looks exactly how mine looks after I had a race Saturday. I can’t wait to clean it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts