Be careful in Jackson nj - Yamaha YFZ450 Forum : YFZ450, YFZ450R, YFZ450X Forums
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sheerider11
  • 1 Post By YfzNj732
  • 1 Post By YfzNj732

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 01:17 PM Thread Starter

Be careful in Jackson nj

For everyone that rides Clayton’s in Jackson be careful. I was out there this weekend and was chased by police like normal but this time they were in a yellow yfz side by side. The Jackson police have a side by side and are using it to try to arrest people in Clayton’s.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YfzNj732 View Post
For everyone that rides Claytonís in Jackson be careful. I was out there this weekend and was chased by police like normal but this time they were in a yellow yfz side by side. The Jackson police have a side by side and are using it to try to arrest people in Claytonís.
This is the first I'm hearing of this. And I have many reliable sources for stuff like this.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
kilroy likes this.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-11-2019, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheerider11 View Post
This is the first I'm hearing of this. And I have many reliable sources for stuff like this.

I heard something similar from a fellow. Better to be careful.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-11-2019, 11:55 AM Thread Starter

That’s fine if you think that because you haven’t heard about it it isn’t happening. This is something I seen with my own two eyes. Just a warning. Do with it what you will.
Sheerider11 likes this.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-11-2019, 12:00 PM Thread Starter

I would even elaborate farther but this is not where I should be talking about what went down the other day.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-11-2019, 12:36 PM

You can elaborate no ones going to see it

Ď16 Yfz450r
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-11-2019, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Thatís fine if you think that because you havenít heard about it it isnít happening. This is something I seen with my own two eyes. Just a warning. Do with it what you will.
I'm gonna go out and say, that wasnt Jackson PD. Or any.

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-11-2019, 07:34 PM Thread Starter

I live close Close enough to ride to but I drive there a lot anyway because I take my three year old on his little 50 and my wife. But anyway I wanted to ride with a few of my buddies they came to my house and I was showing them where I been parking when I ride with the family. We get there and everything is cool. We ride for a while then go back to the truck and eat and gas up then leave to go rip again the pigs are on the main trail in two suvs. Blocking the trail all of us make it around them but we’re still pretty shook. We rode the pit a little bit because the police were in the woods not far from the truck and we didn’t wanna go back. Well at least I didn’t but my buddy was saying he had to leave so he tried finding around another way back to the truck. We drove passed the yellow side by side they were stopped on the trail once we passed them they took off. I didn’t think it was the police but I wasn’t slowing down. We pulled up to a road and flew down the road the side by side followed. My buddy was in the front and he went into the woods the the area his truck was I stayed on the road a little until I could jump on my trails to get home. I couldn’t get in touch with my buddy for hours. It turns out it was the police in the side by side he lost them and pulled up to his truck. He didn’t hear it or see anything he was loading up and the thing flew up and out jumped two guys with guns and police badges. He got his bike and truck impounded and got something like 7 or 8 tickets. Also he was told by them that because of what happened in Lacey everywhere in ocean county is off limits. Now idk what happened in Lacey but I was just giving a heads up keep your heads down and be safe.
kilroy likes this.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-11-2019, 08:46 PM

I have a lot of questions.
Was he arrested? Did he get his machine and truck back? Was it Jackson pd?

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-11-2019, 09:23 PM Thread Starter

He did get his truck back. He is trying to get his quad back but he doesn’t have any paperwork for it at all he is trying to get something from the guy he got it from or something. It’s my understanding that he just was given many tickets but I only spoke to him after this happened once. He thinks it’s my fault because I was saying how good the parking spot was. I am almost positive that he was just given a mess of tickets and took everything. I’ll have more info when he grows a set.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-11-2019, 10:42 PM

Quote:
He did get his truck back. He is trying to get his quad back but he doesnít have any paperwork for it at all he is trying to get something from the guy he got it from or something. Itís my understanding that he just was given many tickets but I only spoke to him after this happened once. He thinks itís my fault because I was saying how good the parking spot was. I am almost positive that he was just given a mess of tickets and took everything. Iíll have more info when he grows a set.
Well it for sure wasnt Jackson PD. Sounds like he got robbed at gun point.

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-12-2019, 08:12 PM Thread Starter

Ocean county sheriffs he said. He got seven tickets and he got his quad back but it cost 450 bucks.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 10-13-2019, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Ocean county sheriffs he said. He got seven tickets and he got his quad back but it cost 450 bucks.
Okay, now I really need a picture of the tickets. This isn't making any sense.

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 02:12 PM Thread Starter

Disregard. After further investigation this guy is full of shit and is just scared of his own shadow and makes up stories.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 02:16 PM Thread Starter

I would still stay away from people you don’t know out there and still be weary of the police because I have seen people ticketed but as far as the pigs having a side by side I’m saying that’s bullshit.
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 02:26 PM

Kind of like in California wildfires... People not allowed to their homes for safety. And what do we have now? Fake firefighters with fake credentials and fake uniforms/yellow suits wandering to burned/threatened neighborhoods robbing people's stuff while homeowners away. This happened a few weeks ago.

2018 YFZ450R SE : warning labels removed, TMD case saver, GYTR aluminum frame skid with the bracket mod, Maxxis Razr Plus tires
PIN IT PIN IT STRAIGHT OFF THE SHOWROOM.

Wish list:
VORTEX ECU W/PEAK RACING MOUNT
YOSHI PIPE
PEAK RACING SWING ARM SKID

Last edited by yfzgambler; 11-07-2019 at 02:28 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha YFZ450 Forum : YFZ450, YFZ450R, YFZ450X Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page