YFZ Central banner

Vortex

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  PWeeZy42 
#1 ·
Does anybody ever advertise The Vortex ecu on sale anywhere?

#2 ·
there is a few places to get it from I got mine direct from vortex cdi and it cut the cost down buy a lot. but others put custom maps on theirs. I had mine dyno tuned so the basic presets where fine for me till I got her all set up.

#8 ·
negative ghost rider mine came out to like 560 shipped when I got it maybe 600 and received it in 4 days.

Reactions: PWeeZy42 and kilroy
#13 ·
it will when you check out it doesn't have to change its AUD it will convert when you pay for it through pay pal or when it pops on your debit card. if you don't trust us look at the exchange rate on google. I mean I bought mine from them and it was less than what you would pay for it here. Or hit up Chris Williams at Williams atv performance he sells them for like 650 I think.

Reactions: PWeeZy42
#15 ·
It will come with the Duncan maps if ordered through vortex or at least it used too come with them. a few people have done it ive seen all with the same result but go ahead and order from whomever you want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.