Bud Light Graphics - Yamaha YFZ450 Forum : YFZ450, YFZ450R, YFZ450X Forums
  Yamaha YFZ450

Suzuki Z400

Suzuki LT-R450

Kawasaki KFX450

ATV Videos

Can-Am DS450

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2006, 03:06 AM   #1 (permalink)

Does anyone know where i can find a bud light graphics kit for my 06 yfz. I had one on my bansh and i loved it, but that was in 03' and ive heard they don't make the kit anymore. Or, does anyone know where to find graphics like this. I only saw 1 other bike with that kit the 3yrs. i owned it, and i liked not having a kit everyone else had. Any help would be apreciated.
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2006, 03:10 AM   #2 (permalink)

one industries made those Graphics, take a look at their site to see if they make them still.
quadrider4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 02:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

I'm pretty sure they don't make them anymore, they were a spin off of Jeremy Mcgraths' bud light sponsord' yamaha/ktm. Also pretty sure they never made them for the YFZ. You might try quadspeed.net they could custom make the graphics. I think I'd do up a coors light silver bullet though .
04, Wht,cam mod, FCI Intake,wr crank,13.5 vr piston, 41.5 taperbore carb,boyseen quickshot,+2 houser arms,lonestar axle,gen2 GYTR exhaust,dyna ign,cbr battery,TT-6fw,Holeshots on ITP beadlocks pc'd black,sand stars on ITP t-9's pc'd black, YZF rear mc, stainless brake lines, F/R Derisi revalved shocks dual rate, houser xc linkage.
yfz-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 03:32 PM   #4 (permalink)

Yea it was one industries that made the kit. I checked their site and they didn't have it anymore. I wanted an 06 white yfz so i could have a "Coors Light" graphics kit made, i thought it would sweet with the silver. I just got tired of waiting and the dealer had 3 blue 06's so i just bought one of them, and i didn't know if coors light would look as good on the blue. How's quadspeed for price, speed, and customer service???
Old 01-03-2006, 06:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

I haven't personally dealt with quadspeed, but there are a few threads of people who have on here. According to their site costom graphics are $75 with a one time set-up fee of $100 which is pretty standard. I paid $100 set-up to both ZLT and Decal works to have graphics made for dirt bikes. Another one you might check is xgxgraphics you can get their stuff printed on 22mil which is better than the 16mil vinyl most use.
04, Wht,cam mod, FCI Intake,wr crank,13.5 vr piston, 41.5 taperbore carb,boyseen quickshot,+2 houser arms,lonestar axle,gen2 GYTR exhaust,dyna ign,cbr battery,TT-6fw,Holeshots on ITP beadlocks pc'd black,sand stars on ITP t-9's pc'd black, YZF rear mc, stainless brake lines, F/R Derisi revalved shocks dual rate, houser xc linkage.
yfz-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 03:29 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by yfz-rocks@Jan 3 2006, 03:12 PM
I haven't personally dealt with quadspeed, but there are a few threads of people who have on here. According to their site costom graphics are $75 with a one time set-up fee of $100 which is pretty standard. I paid $100 set-up to both ZLT and Decal works to have graphics made for dirt bikes. Another one you might check is xgxgraphics you can get their stuff printed on 22mil which is better than the 16mil vinyl most use.
[snapback]350632[/snapback]
Thanks i'll look into both of those.
Advertisement