YFZ Central banner

2014 Mtn Dew ATV Nationals

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  gnhmoto 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Depending on how it goes I'd like to race briarcliff and redbud or atleast spectate. See you there Kovatch

#4 ·
Yes but on a new channel MAVTV channel 214 or direct tv yfzmadness

#7 ·
Atvmotocross.com does not have the airing schedule listed yet. I assume they will once it is all finalized.

RacerTV - Off-road Video & TV Shows still has the archived races. Don't forget to watch the ATV Pro Challenge too. That was a great race.

YFZMadness you better be at High Point checking things out with a group of 30 people. JK, but do come and spectate.

#8 ·
Lol when is it? If I can id definitely be down to spectate. Racing on the other hand is a different story. Lol I dont have the nutz to hit them double/triples like yall do lol.

#12 ·
I'll be racing Unadilla and Red Bud in both Pro-Am classes! I just got into Pro-Am 2 years ago with a fried clutch in my tired old KTM. Hopefully I can hit top 10 with the Yami!

#14 ·
They got rid of the two Pro-Am classes in 2013. There is only 1 Pro-Am that races on Sunday. See the link below. Consider running an "A" class, 16-24, or 25 Plus. Many other Pro-Am riders do that to ride all weekend.

2014 ATVMX National Classes - ATV Motocross

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.