Pic Of Yfz 3-wheeler - Yamaha YFZ450 Forum : YFZ450, YFZ450R, YFZ450X Forums
  Yamaha YFZ450

Suzuki Z400

Suzuki LT-R450

Kawasaki KFX450

ATV Videos

Can-Am DS450

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2007, 08:53 PM   #1 (permalink)

yfzracer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-06-2007, 12:19 AM   #2 (permalink)

I'd love to find a clean one of those for the right price.

Buck
2004 YFZ,Pro Flo intake,K&N Filter w/ Outerwear,HMF full system, AC Mudscreen front bumper, AC Pro Peg Nerf Bars w/ Heel Guards, Tag Bars, Jettrim Seat Cover with added foam, Pro Armor Billet Shifter and Brake Pedal, Alba Blue Shock Covers, DG Swing arm skid plate, 178 main, 45 pilot, YZF needle 3rd clip, Zip Ty fuel screw 2.5 turns, ......more to come.
buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 12:46 AM   #3 (permalink)

Nice clean looking 3 wheeler man.

2007 sponsors: Answer racing-Scott USA-ASV inventions-Cardio Stack- Houser Racing-HiPer Technology-Galfer USA-Hot Cams-Pivot Works-Hot Rods-Yoshimura-Noah Quality Builders-Decatur Tire-BH Planning-Yamaha/Suzuki of texas

cchrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 05:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Ren

Send a message via MSN to Ren

Please tell me that you have a couple other close up shots of that thing!?! Looks like a riot!

Thanks to the number of good sellers and site advertisers on this forum for helping me get my quad closer to what I want!!

I'm not scared to grow up, I'm scared to grow old!

"It's easier to beg your wife for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission."
Story of my life...LOL
Ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:43 PM   #5 (permalink)

haha great idea mayve ill try that one day
Old 08-07-2007, 11:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Police Patrol

Send a message via MSN to husker525 Send a message via Yahoo to husker525

That is sick!!!! I so want one!!!!!!

Ill bet keeping the front end down is a chore.....
TEAM TRIGGER RACING (Now sponsored by AMSOIL, Vickery Motorsports, MotoXNutrition,DZ Graphics, Engine Ice, DeRisi Racing, Team Ape, Cosworth Pistons, Hiper, Lonestar Racing. Barker Exhausts Terse 07 Race engine
2007 Blue YFZ: Venom 14:1 piston, Cam Mod, Jardine RT4 Exhaust, 175 main, 45 pilot, 04 needle 3rd clip/ 3 t 2013 YFZR....
Become a fan of Team Trigger Racing on Facebook!!! Some people surround themselves with smoke and mirrors, I prefer to use VooDoo !!!
husker525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 12:55 AM   #7 (permalink)

its a 426 motor with yz125 front forks shortened, 450r rear shock a swingarm and a bunch of other custom stuff. Pretty sick setup for a 3 wheeler if you ask me.

05' MX KFX400 #43

08' KFX450- Getting Built for MX

05greenmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Ren

Send a message via MSN to Ren

Being a bit older than most around here, I remember quite well and respect the 3 wheeler riders of days gone by. That looks like it would be just insane! I have to stress again, anyone with a couple a pics of this set up would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks to the number of good sellers and site advertisers on this forum for helping me get my quad closer to what I want!!

I'm not scared to grow up, I'm scared to grow old!

"It's easier to beg your wife for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission."
Story of my life...LOL
Ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 06:30 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Being a bit older than most around here[/b]
It would be interesting to know how many on this forum have actually ridden one.

I've spent more time racing and jumping an unsuspended three wheeler than most have on a fully suspended late model quad. I would ride one all day long and not think twice about it.

I agree, more pics.

Buck
2004 YFZ,Pro Flo intake,K&N Filter w/ Outerwear,HMF full system, AC Mudscreen front bumper, AC Pro Peg Nerf Bars w/ Heel Guards, Tag Bars, Jettrim Seat Cover with added foam, Pro Armor Billet Shifter and Brake Pedal, Alba Blue Shock Covers, DG Swing arm skid plate, 178 main, 45 pilot, YZF needle 3rd clip, Zip Ty fuel screw 2.5 turns, ......more to come.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:35 PM   #10 (permalink)

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=63115
there is the build thread about the trike

05' MX KFX400 #43

08' KFX450- Getting Built for MX

05greenmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 08:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Police Patrol

Send a message via MSN to husker525 Send a message via Yahoo to husker525

Quote:
It would be interesting to know how many on this forum have actually ridden one.

I've spent more time racing and jumping an unsuspended three wheeler than most have on a fully suspended late model quad. I would ride one all day long and not think twice about it.

I agree, more pics.

Buck[/b]

I have to agree with Buck, I remember when adjusting the suspension on a 3-wheeler consisted of adding or letting air out of the tires.... You have not experienced life to it's fullest until you have taken a 3-wheeler through a whoop section....
TEAM TRIGGER RACING (Now sponsored by AMSOIL, Vickery Motorsports, MotoXNutrition,DZ Graphics, Engine Ice, DeRisi Racing, Team Ape, Cosworth Pistons, Hiper, Lonestar Racing. Barker Exhausts Terse 07 Race engine
2007 Blue YFZ: Venom 14:1 piston, Cam Mod, Jardine RT4 Exhaust, 175 main, 45 pilot, 04 needle 3rd clip/ 3 t 2013 YFZR....
Become a fan of Team Trigger Racing on Facebook!!! Some people surround themselves with smoke and mirrors, I prefer to use VooDoo !!!
husker525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 11:39 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
I have to agree with Buck, I remember when adjusting the suspension on a 3-wheeler consisted of adding or letting air out of the tires.... You have not experienced life to it's fullest until you have taken a 3-wheeler through a whoop section....[/b]

I just choked on my drink when I read that. You hit the nail on the head with that statement.

Suspension! PFFFFT!

Buck
Old 08-09-2007, 12:38 AM   #13 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to rider 4 life Send a message via MSN to rider 4 life Send a message via Yahoo to rider 4 life

That's sweet looks like it turned out well!
07 Bill Ballance edition yfz 450-Curtis Sparks full system, GYTR CDI box, UNI, Cam Mod, jetted, Weisco 13.1 piston, mild port and polish, Front Douglas yellow labels 4+1, 21" kenda klaws, 20" Holeshot GNCC's, +3 Team firestick, ac swing arm skid plate, Homade engine skid plate, and pro armor teather

08 Outlander 800 XT - 26" Oulaw MST's, Itp SS108's, ricochet a arm skids, homemade frame skids, UNI, HMF Penlend slip on

06 yamaha FZ6 - pilot power rear tire
07 Honda VTX1300 Bub pipes, jetted
rider 4 life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:33 AM   #14 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to quadracer420

Quote:
I just choked on my drink when I read that. You hit the nail on the head with that statement.

Suspension! PFFFFT!

Buck[/b]
When ever my dad tells me about his riding days in the 70's and 80's He just looks at my 450 and Tells me 2 or 3 inches was a lot back then.

Quote:
1.2 Nf *
*Newton Feet
to measure this accurataly you need a man named newton to kick the cap from distance of 1.2 feet
quadracer420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 11:51 AM   #15 (permalink)

yea we have a honda big red 3 wheeler and its alot of fun. Great wheelie machine haha.

2007 sponsors: Answer racing-Scott USA-ASV inventions-Cardio Stack- Houser Racing-HiPer Technology-Galfer USA-Hot Cams-Pivot Works-Hot Rods-Yoshimura-Noah Quality Builders-Decatur Tire-BH Planning-Yamaha/Suzuki of texas

cchrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement